William F. Groff, DO
Languages I Speak
2022 Voted San Diego’s Top Doctor
San Diego Magazine’s annual list of the Top Dermatologists
2022 San Diego U-T Best Of Readers Poll
2022 La Jolla Light Best Of Readers Poll
2022 San Diego Reader Best Of Poll
"Striving to make a difference in each patient's life, my primary focus is on exceptional patient care and achieving beautiful, natural results. My greatest reward is having patients tell me that my cosmetic and laser procedures have enhanced their confidence and well-being."
- Penn State University 1987 – 1991 University Park, PA B.S. – Biology/Vertebrate Physiology
- PCOM 1991 – 1995 Philadelphia, PA, Medical School
- Internship, Naval Medical Center 1995 – 1996 General Surgery Department San Diego, CA
- Aviation Training – Flight Surgeon Training Course 1996 – 1997 Pensacola, FL
- Residency – Naval Medical Center 2000 – 2003 Dermatology Department San Diego, CA
- Laser training – Naval Medical Center 2000 – 2003 E. Victor Ross, M.D. San Diego, CA Dermatology Associates of San Diego 11/03-12/03 Richard E. Fitzpatrick, M.D. San Diego, CA
- Accumulated over 200 hours of flight time in the F/A-18 Hornet. Marine Corps Air Station, Miramar, CA. 1997-2000.
- As a Flight Surgeon, Dr. Groff was stationed at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar in San Diego, California and accumulated over 200 hours of flight time in the F/A-18 Hornet.
- Deployed to the Persian Gulf aboard the USS Nimitz, accruing flight time and taking care of sick and injured Marines and sailors.
Where I Practice
9339 Genesee Ave
San Diego CA, 92121
Cosmetic Laser Dermatology
9339 Genesee Ave
San Diego CA 92121
Newport Beach Support Office
680 Newport Center Dr. STE 150
Newport Beach, CA 92660