Nancy Silverberg, MD
Languages I Speak
Dr. Nancy Lee Silverberg graduated from Cornell University and the St. Louis University School of Medicine, both with honors. She completed residency training in Internal Medicine at the University of Arizona and in Dermatology at the University of California, Irvine. Dr. Silverberg is currently associate clinical professor of Dermatology at UCI and on the medical staff at Hoag Hospital, where she served as chairman of Dermatology. She has also served on the Medical Executive Committee at Hoag Hospital and on the board of the 552 Club.
She is Board Certified in Dermatology, specializes in Mohs micrographic surgery for skin cancer, laser surgery and cosmetic dermatology. She has served as a principal investigator in clinical trials for new drugs and procedures for the FDA.
Dr. Silverberg has been in private practice in Newport Beach since 1985.
- Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y., B.A., 1974 St.
- Louis University, St. Louis, Mo., M.D., 1978
- Internship, Internal Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson, Az.,1978-1979
- Residency, Internal Medicine University of Arizona, Tucson, Az.,1978-1981
- Residency, Dermatology University of California, Irvine, 1981-1984
- American Board of Dermatology, 1984
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology
- Member, Orange County Dermatologic Society
- Member, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow, American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Member, International Society of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
Where I Practice
1401 Avocado Ave
Newport Beach CA, 92660
Silverberg Surgical & Medical Group
1401 Avocado Ave
Newport Beach CA 92660
Newport Beach Support Office
680 Newport Center Dr. STE 150
Newport Beach, CA 92660