Dore J. Gilbert, MD
Languages I Speak
Dr. Dore Gilbert, MD has been in dermatology private practice since 1979 and initially gravitated toward dermatology because of its dual nature. Medically, he thrives on helping all types of people overcome issues like acne, rashes, and skin cancer. Cosmetically, he is gratified to see patients like you improve issues like sun-damaged skin, wrinkles, and red or brown spots. He is particularly adept at administering laser treatment for a wide range of dermatological problems.
After completing medical school at the University of Southern California, Dr. Gilbert performed his surgery internship at USC Medical Center. While he has found being a doctor highly rewarding, he strongly believes that it does not define who he is, and he’s proud that he was able to be heavily involved in his children’s lives as they grew up.
Having pioneered the art of laser care for over 25 years, Dr. Gilbert was instrumental in bringing laser and IPL treatments to Orange County. In fact, his practice was the first in the area to offer these skin rejuvenation treatments to patients! You’ll love being able to see a difference in only three or four visits. When you visit Dr. Gilbert, you’ll appreciate the personal attention and friendly, welcoming atmosphere that Dr. Gilbert and our staff provide. Your skin concerns are of the utmost importance to him, and each time you visit our office, he’ll treat you like family.
- MD: University of Southern California Medical School
- Surgical Residency at University of Southern California
- Dermatology Residency at Harbor General Hospital
- Chief Resident at Harbor General Hospital
- American Medical Association
- International Society of Cosmetic Laser Surgeons
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Lt. Colonel, United States Army Medical Corps Reserve
- Active Duty Afghanistan 2011
Where I Practice
1441 Avocado Ave.
Newport Beach CA, 92660
Newport Dermatology & Laser Associates
1441 Avocado Ave.
Newport Beach CA 92660
Newport Beach Support Office
680 Newport Center Dr. STE 150
Newport Beach, CA 92660