Andy C. Hsi, M.D.
Dr. Andy Hsi is a board-certified dermatopathologist and surgical pathologist. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at Austin and his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine, where he received a 4-year, full-tuition scholarship. After medical school, Dr. Hsi completed a residency in anatomic and clinical pathology at Washington University in St. Louis, where he stayed and pursued his dermatopathology fellowship. Dr. Hsi is interested in cutaneous lymphomas, melanocytic lesions, inflammatory dermatoses, and neoplasms such as vascular, neural and adnexal tumors. He has multiple publications in renowned journals including the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Journal of Surgical Pathology, and Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. He is also a contributing author for the textbook: Hematopathology of the Skin: A Clinical and Pathology Approach. Dr. Hsi is fluent in mandarin Chinese. He enjoys spending time with his family, cooking, traveling, volunteering at his children’s school, and playing piano.
"I want to treat each and every patient like how I would want my loved ones to be treated. As a Dermatopathologist, it is my goal to provide the most actionable diagnosis to every biopsy in order to help achieve the best clinical outcome."
- University of Texas at Austin, Major in Molecular Biology with a minor in business 2004-2008
- Baylor College of Medicine – MD 2008-2012
- Residency, Washington University in St. Louis – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology 2012-2016
- Fellowship Washington University in St. Louis – Dermatopathology 2016-2017
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- International Society of Dermatopathology; Amercian Society of Dermatopathology; United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology
Where I Practice
No items found
Newport Beach Support Office
680 Newport Center Dr. STE 150
Newport Beach, CA 92660